Last Updated on
This is from my regular column on MoneyControl.
Interest rates of PPF and all other Small Savings Scheme were cut sharply sometime back. And many are now questioning the usefulness of PPF as an investment option.
I feel that having a tax-free status and being practically risk-free, the PPF continues to be a wonderful debt product.
You can read more about it at:
The above link takes you to the originally published article. I have written tons of articles on PPF earlier too. So if it interests you, then check the below links as well:
In past, I have already written a few posts related to PPF and Sukanya Yojana. If you are interested, then you can refer to the below links:
- PPF interest rates cut sharply (in Apr-Jun 2020)
- PPF Interest Rate History
- PPF Maturity Calculator (Free Excel Download)
- How to become a PPF Crorepati?
- VPF Vs. PPF
- PPF Maturity Options (After 15 years)
- PPF Withdrawal Options (Before 15 years)
- PPF Vs. NPS
- ELSS Vs. PPF
- How Interest on PPF Account is Calculated?
- Before 5th Vs After 5th of Month to invest in PPF