I recently got quoted extensively in the national daily paper Hindustan Times. It was for their coverage on how Indian investors should now look beyond buying physical gold to invest in the golden asset. It talks about how you can use Gold Bonds and ETFs to build up gold in your long term investment portfolio.
You can check the quote and the full article at this link.
I have also written a few other articles on investing in Gold here on the site. Some of these are listed below:
- Gold Bonds Vs. Gold ETFs
- How to use Gold bonds, ETFs and funds in your portfolio?
- Frequently Asked Questions on Gold Bonds and ETFs
- Taxation of Gold in India
- Should you buy gold coins for investments?
- Gold Bond Issue Price History (Since 2015)
- 8 investing parameters of Gold Bonds (My views in Morningstar)