- How (& why) to switch from safe FDs to Mutual funds?
- How to get rid of complex insurance products and what to do next?
- What is the best combination of safe savings (FDs, NSCs) and risky investments (Stocks, MFs)?
- Should I buy a house or continue staying on rent?
- Should I invest in MF when my time horizon is less than 5 years or even 3 years?
- I have just started earning. How should I manage my cashflows?
- Should I pay my loans and invest simultaneously?
- Why do I end up with no money at the end of every month?
- How to rationalize my portfolio of 30+ mutual fund schemes!
- Why am I not getting rich?
- Why am I being fooled every time by brokers & banks when I tell them that I have money to invest?
- How to plan for giving gifts to my wife!!
- How to plan for my kid who is yet to be born!!
Now its really tough to reply to each one of these mails individually. There are just too many and each and every one requires, a lot more information about the individual’s finances, before anything can be said.
- I will do the research and try to come up with a solution to the problem. I will do a post about the issue. It will help me, as well as you in getting a different perspective (if not the final solution).
- Once the post is published, the approach can be questioned / debated and streamlined basis feedbacks and comments received from other readers.
Note – You can choose not to disclose your identity if you feel like.
I plan to write on all the topics which I can gather from the requests I receive. So please share as many queries and questions as possible.